This article helps you preview a patient’s Contact Information and Case Summary, as well as print a Provider Schedule.
To perform the following procedures, open the Appointment Book.
View Patient Information
You can view a summary of basic patient Information, including their patient ID and any custom status for the appointment (e.g., “To call back” or “Patient will call to confirm”) that were defined for the patient in the Patient Manager.
Note: The Patient Information window is read-only.
Right-click on a patient’s appointment and select Patient Info.
The Patient Information window shows the patient’s basic details (First and Last name, Case Type, DOB, Gender, Address, Contact Information). It also shows any notes recorded for the patient.
Print Appointment Book Schedules
- Select a day in the Appointment Book.
- On the toolbar, click the arrow next to [Print Schedule] and select one of the available printouts:
- Appointment Book Graph – prints the Appointment Calendar as it currently appears on the screen.
- Daily Schedule Report – prints the selected day’s appointments, in order of time, by provider.
- Daily Schedule By Provider – prints the selected day’s schedule, showing both scheduled appointments and unscheduled time-slots.
- Appointments To Confirm – prints a list of unconfirmed appointments for the selected day.
- Daily Transportation Report – prints a list of those appointments that have been marked as needing transportation.
- Appointment List – prints a daily agenda for the facility, showing all timeslots for which a provider is scheduled, and the name of any patient they are scheduled to see in those timeslots.