Note: This article is intended for advanced users.
You cannot access Universal Office. When you access Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio it is reporting that UniversalCPR database is Suspected.
To restore the database, open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and execute the following Store Procedures:
- EXEC sp_resetstatus ”;
- ALTER DATABASE SET EMERGENCY
- DBCC checkdb (”) note: [check that no errors listed in results pane]
- ALTER DATABASE SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE
- DBCC CheckDB (”, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
- ALTER DATABASE dbname SET MULTI_USER
You can also access the following link for instructions to recover the database: