Do you experience one of the following issues after swap server or new SQL Server installation?
- The appointment book stops working or you experience a connection error when adding or making changes to appointments, or
- the invoices are opened with connection error message.
Then, try the following solution on your server computer:
- In Windows, go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Region, and make sure that English (United States) is selected in the ‘Format’ drop-down.
- Make sure there are no other additional languages added.
- If other languages added, then remove and reset them keeping only English (United States).
Note: If the system does not allow you to remove it, then it can mean one of two things; a) the installation of Windows is damaged or defective, or b) the Windows is not authentic North American copy.
- In that case, open Windows registry (in the search box on the taskbar, type ‘regedit’ and press enter).
- Then, go to HKEY_USERS => [SID Local Admin] => Control Panel => International, and change keys “Locale” and “LocaleName” as follows:
- Locale: 00000409
- LocaleName: en-US
- Stop and Start SQL Server & Browser (you may have to Restart Computer).
- If you had to run an update to update the DB, then Re-Run the latest update.