On occasion, after updating Universal Office to Release Date Oct 22, 2020 or newer the font of the system becomes very small.
Here is how you can resolve this issue.
- Right-click on the Universal Office icon on the desktop and select Properties
2. In the Properties window, select the Compatibility tab, then click Change high DPI settings button
4. Under the High DPI scaling override section, check the Override high DPI scaling behavior box
- Then, select System (Enhanced) from the Scaling performed by: drop-down list.
- Click OK, then click Apply]
Then simply log in to Universal Office.