This article will help you keep track and print your provider’s transaction summary (e.g., your physiotherapist provided 50 sessions last month and you want to find out which patients were treated, charged, and how much was paid). All of that information, including the service dates, invoice reference numbers, and paid amounts are recorded and organized in the Resources Transaction tab.
Note: Use transactions with caution. The paid amount may be different from what is displayed in the patient’s account activity because the distribution of partial invoice payments and block-based invoices will affect the transaction.
To perform the following procedure, open the Resource Manager.
- Select a provider from the list on the left then select the Transactions tab.
Note: By default, all transactions for the past 30 days are displayed.
- To display Paid Services or Unpaid Services, select from the Show drop-down and click the [Search] button.
- To filter the list, select Pmt Date or Service Date from the Filter By drop-down and click [Search]. When filtered, use the From and To fields to view transactions from a selected time period.
Tip: To display all transactions for the provider, select All Transactions from the Show drop-down and All from the Filter By drop-down then click [Search].
- Check the box for the transactions you want to print or check the Select All box at the bottom.
- On the toolbar, click [Print Selection].
Note: The Provider Transaction Summary preview will open. From here you can print or export it to PDF or Excel.