The TELUS Health eClaims platform allows you to withdraw claims submitted within the same day. If you manage to void the claim, it’s as if you’ve never submitted it.
Note: The void feature is part of the TELUS Health eClaims platform; however, it may not be supported by all participating insurers.
Void a Claim
- In the Adjudicated queue, double-click on a claim that was submitted today.
- Click [Void] on the toolbar.
- Specify the reason for voiding it by choosing from one of the available two options in the drop-down list and click Void.
If successful, the system will change the status of the claim to Void and add a VOID watermark.
One of features that make Universal’s eClaims unique is the option that allows you to re-submit a voided claim after making changes. Let’s see how it’s done.
- While a Void claim is open, click [Save as draft] on the toolbar.
Note: The system will save the claim as draft and allow the user to start editing.
- Review the claim and make changes.
- Click [Submit] on the toolbar.