The TELUS Health WSIB eServices platform allows you to withdraw invoices submitted within the same day. If you manage to void the invoice, it’s as if you’ve never submitted it.
Void WSIB eServices Invoices
- In the Adjudicated queue, double-click on an invoice that was submitted today.
- Click [Void] on the toolbar.
- Specify the reason for voiding it by choosing from one of the available two options in the drop-down list and click Void.
If successful, the system will change the status of the invoice to Void and add a VOID watermark.
Re-submit WSIB eServices Invoices
One of features that make Universal’s eClaims unique, is the option that allows you to re-submit a voided invoice after making changes. Let’s see how it’s done.
- While a Void invoice is open, click [Save as draft] on the toolbar.
Note: The system will save the invoice as draft and allow the user to start editing.
- Review the invoice and make changes.
- Click [Submit] on the toolbar.