This article explains what information about eBroadcast messages is logged and how to view it.
All individual or broadcast messages sent by eBroadcast are logged. (e.g., when the email or SMS message was sent, to whom it was sent, and the status of the outgoing message).
To perform the following procedures, open eBroadcast, then select Queue Log.
Queue Log Records
For each message, the log shows the following:
- Timestamp: when it was sent
- Status: whether it was sent successfully or failed
- Event: the type of notification (Broadcast, New Appointment etc.)
- To: the email address or mobile number to which it was sent
- Name: the name of the person to whom it was sent
- Appointment time and Activity ID: for appointment-related messages, the appointment time and the activity ID are logged.
Search Queue Log
- Enter the patient’s first name or email address in the search box and click search.
Note: The matching log entries are displayed. To return to list all records, clear the search box.