This article helps you expand or shrink the provider column width to show more or less information inside the column. This is particularly useful when a provider has a maximum occupancy of more than one since each cell in their column contains multiple appointments, showing less information about each appointment.
Drag and Stretch Column Width
- Open the Appointment Book.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the right edge of a column’s header until the cursor changes to show a two-headed arrow.
- Click and drag to the left or the right, releasing the mouse button when the column width suits your needs.
Note: This width will be retained only until you click on a different date. For a more permanent option, follow the procedure below.
Set Default Column Width
- Open the Resource Manager and select a provider from the list on the left.
- Click [Edit Resource] on the toolbar.
- On the Resource Details tab, make sure the Column Width box is checked, then enter a custom width between 140 and 1000 pixels.
- Click [Save Resource] on the toolbar.
Note: Standard column width is equal to 200 pixels.