Release 3.9.9 of Universal Office is now available for download. This release includes more than 20 updates to Universal’s functionality and several feature fixes. For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the upgrade, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software Inc. is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation.
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your computer(s) is November 23, 2011 or later.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before your run this update on Server computer.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable).
- Before you update the Server computer, close Universal Office on ALL computers in your office.
- Be sure to run this update on the server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers.
- Reboot each computer after the update.
Note: Please be patient as the update on the Server (main computer) may take up to 30 minutes.