Release 5.0.6 of Universal Office is now available for download. This update populates the WSIB eClaims Module Library with the new WSIB MSK POC codes, adds a new Patient Retention notification into the eBroadcast, and fixes some issues reported since our last update.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your server computer is April 28, 2022 or later.
- Ensure there is ENOUGH DISK SPACE on your server computer, to check, click here.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.8 MUST BE installed on server and client computers.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal Office Backup.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE the update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2023.zip
- Right-click on the UOUpdate_April_28_2023_22.214.171.124.exe
- Click Run as administrator
- Click Yes when prompted on the User Account Control window that looks something like this;
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer