Release 5.0.0 of Universal Office is now available for download. This release is mandatory for facilities that use Online Booking in CaseRM and submit claims via TELUS Health eClaims.
One of the biggest improvements included in this update is the new Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) module. This new EDT module consolidates all your electronic claims submissions including HCAI, TELUS eClaims, WSIB eServices, and OHIP.
For a complete list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes included with this download.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your server computer is May 5, 2021 or later.
- Ensure there is ENOUGH DISK SPACE on your server computer, to check, click here.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.8 MUST BE installed on server and client computers.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal Office Backup.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2022.zip
- Right-click on the UOUpdate_June_11_2022_188.8.131.52exe
- Click Run as administrator
- Click Yes when prompted on the User Account Control window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer