Release 4.3.2 of Universal Office is now available for download. This release includes the latest HCAI’s Fall 2017 required update.
The highlight of this release, however, is the new eBroadcast module that has been re-built from the ground up and allows to connect to your email server via API as well as SMTP. And that’s not all. In its core, the new eBroadcast module is ready to accommodate two new features that will be added over the next few months and they are 1) Email invoices, and 2) Send SMS messages.
This release also includes the option to create and submit Extended Health claims via TELUS Health eClaims in batch. This means that now you can create and submit multiple invoices at once to a participating Extended Health Insurer.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your computer(s) is April 18, 2016 or later.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.6 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2017.zip
- Double-click on the UOUpdate_October_25_2017.exe
- Click Run when prompted on the Open File – Security Warning window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Make sure the “Automatically close the applications” option is selected, then click Next
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer