Release 4.2.7 of Universal Office is now available for download. This release includes four (4) updated OCFs scheduled to take effect on October 1, 2016.
Also, this release enables you to submit the Assessment of Attendant Care Needs (Form 1) to insurers via HCAI right from Universal Office. For instructions on how to create and submit Form 1, see Create and Submit Assessment of Attendant Care Needs (Form 1) knowledgebase article.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! We recommend for you to run this update after 5 PM on Friday, September 30. However, if you do not intend to submit any claim forms to HCAI on this day, then you may run the update at any time.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your computer(s) is April 18, 2016 or later.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.5 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2016.zip
- Double-click on the UOUpdate_November_15_2016.exe
- Click Run when prompted on the Open File – Security Warning window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Make sure the “Automatically close the applications” option is selected, then click Next
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer