Release 4.2.6 of Universal Office is now available for download. This release includes 4 new and 6 updated EHC claim forms, as well as the latest (June 2016) version of the OCF-19. The release also removes the depreciated OCF-18, OCF-21 and OCF-23 claim forms from the templates list.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software Inc. is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your computer(s) is April 18, 2016 or later.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.5 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2016-July25.zip
- Double-click on the UOUpdate2016-July25.exe
- Click Run when prompted on the Open File – Security Warning window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Make sure the “Automatically close the applications” option is selected, then click Next
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer