This article will help you access and save customized templates for letters, progress reports, assessment reports, SOAP notes, and other medical documents, for use in a patient’s case.
In Universal Scheduling, go to View > TX Template Library, or Log in to TX Forms Library from the Windows Start menu.
- Select a template from the list.
Tip: To preview before downloading, simply double-click on a template.
- Click Download form.
- Select the category where you want to save the form or create a new one, then click Apply.
Note: To learn how to create preset categories, see the Create and Manage Preset Categories article.
Access Saved Templates
Before you begin, open a patient case in the Patient Manager.
- Select your desired Template Type.
- Click Open. The system opens the document in the Text Editor.
- Fill out the document, then click Save File.
- In the Save Document window, enter a unique and descriptive Document Name (e.g. Progress Report 3).
Tip: You may also want to change the Create Date, the Staff Name (defaults to the signed-in user), and enter a brief Description (optional).
Note: If the document name is identical to another document in the system, you will be notified and prevented from saving the document until you enter a unique name.
- Click OK.