This article will help you organize and authorize report templates and groups.
Note: The Groups in Report Manager, where report templates are stored, are represented by folders .
To perform the following procedures, open the Report Manager.
- Click [My Reports] on the toolbar, then select Organize.
- Choose one of the following:
- To Add a Group, click New Group and enter a name. Optionally type a description for a Group or a Report in the Description box below.
- To Rename a group, select it and click Rename.
- To Move a Report, select and drag it from one Group to another.
- To Delete a Group or a Report, select one and click Delete, then click Yes when prompted.
WARNING! If you delete a report template, it will be deleted from the database and permanently disappear from the reports list.
- To save your changes in the Organize Reports window, click Close.
You have the option to restrict access per user to report group (folder) from the Access Manager.
Note: By default, the new users, who were allowed access to the reports module, will be assigned access to all existing report groups.
- Click [Options] on the toolbar, then select Report Access.
- Select a username from the pane on your left.
- To modify permission settings to the Report Manager, check or clear the box next available privilege in Permissions section.
- To authorize access to folders, check or clear the box next to folder name in the Report Access table.
- Close Access Management window.