Release 4.3.7 of Universal Office is now available for download.
This release includes integration with a Telemedicine application called doxy.me, and the new TX Forms Library module – that allows browsing and downloading newly released claim forms, SOAP note templates, intake forms, initial assessment templates, etc. We also made a number of improvements and fixes to existing features.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your server computer is March 20, 2019 or later.
- Ensure there is ENOUGH DISK SPACE on your server computer, to check, click here.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.6 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2020.zip
- Double-click on the UOUpdate_Apr7_2020.exe
- Click Run when prompted on the Open File – Security Warning window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Make sure the “Automatically close the applications” option is selected, then click Next
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer