TELUS Health eClaims is now integrated with Universal Office. This latest release 4.3.0 will enable you with seamless access to eClaims directly from Universal Office, allowing you to submit claims electronically without having to enter the information twice.
To learn more about this integration, see It’s official! We are integrated with TELUS Health eClaims.
For a list of new and updated features, please refer to the Release Notes that are included with this download.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation.
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your computer(s) is April 18, 2016 or later.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2005 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.5 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
Note: Please be patient as the update on the Server (main computer) may take up to 30 minutes.