With this release, we are excited to present you with the option to view appointments scheduled in Universal Office online. This release also comes with several new features, bug fixes, user experience, and performance improvements in our eBroadcast module.
Since our last release in April, there were very few changes done to Universal Office, therefore, the version of the system stayed the same. It’s still 4.3.7.
The highlight of this update, however, is dedicated to viewing appointments online using our new and improved CaseRM app (previously known as UFILO – we’ll talk more about it on our blog later this week).
In this first (beta) release, you will be able to view appointments online and change their status (Confirm, Arrived, Canceled, etc.) We are working hard to release another update within the next three weeks that will allow scheduling and modifying appointments.
If you do not already have a CaseRM account, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request one. In your email, be sure to include the name of the clinic you work at.
As always, please feel free to contact our support if you need any help with the update or want to learn more about Online Booking.
IMPORTANT! If you do not complete these tasks BEFORE beginning the update, you may lose some or all of your data. Antibex Software is not responsible for damages incurred due to improper installation
BEFORE YOU UPDATE:
- Confirm that the current version of Universal Office on your server computer is March 20, 2019 or later.
- Ensure there is ENOUGH DISK SPACE on your server computer, to check, click here.
- All computers must be logged off Universal Office before you run this update on the Server.
- Microsoft SQL 2014 or later MUST BE installed on your Server computer.
- .Net Framework 4.6 MUST BE installed on the server computer.
- Server computer name MUST NOT exceed 14 characters.
- Perform a backup of the database from the server computer using Universal BackUp.
- Turn off the User Account Control Settings (if applicable) on the Server.
- Restart the Server computer BEFORE update.
- Be sure to run this update on the Server computer FIRST.
- Be sure to update ALL computers with Universal Office.
- Download and extract the UOUpdate2020.zip
- Double-click on the UOUpdate_May15_2020.exe
- Click Run when prompted on the Open File – Security Warning window
- Click Next in the Universal Office Welcome Setup screen
- Be Sure to select Server Installation ON YOUR SERVER (main) computer, and select Client Installation on client workstations
- Click Install on the “Ready to Update” step
- Make sure the “Automatically close the applications” option is selected, then click Next
- Click Finish when installation is completed
- Restart your computer